A shy 95 miles
It’s truly a beautiful drive so take your time and enjoy!
1) Starting at The “Y” in North SPOKANE
2) Keep Right at the Y taking North NEWPORT HWY (US-2 E) (travel 28.5 miles)
3) Watch for sign alerting you to WA 211. Sign states “Metaline Falls” and Usk. You’ll turn Left onto WA-211 traveling for 14 miles
4) The Intersection of 211 and 20 is the only stop sign you’ll encounter. At that intersecion turn Left (or North) on WA-20 and travel 31 miles. Highway 20 turns West/Left at the historic town of Tiger however you’ll continue North, now traveling on WA-31 for just under fifteen miles.
5) Travel North passing through town of Ione, and Metaline. Just a mile North of Metaline, when the highway turns sharply right (East) you’ll cross a bridge over the Pend Oreille River. Just after the bridge you’ll make the first right turn uphill onto Grandview.
6) Stay on GRANDVIEW AVE for 3 blocks. There you’ll come to a T.
7) At the T turn Right/West and travel 1 block.
The Cutter will be right in front of you.
From the NELWAY Crossing on HWY-6
South on WA-31 (travel 13 miles)
Just before crossing the bridge, Turn left onto GRANDVIEW (travel 3 blocks) You will have to turn.
Turn Right and in a single block the Cutter Theatre will be directly in front of you.